It is through a veil of tears and with a broken heart that I write this post. At around 5 PST today, Mom passed on.
Mom was sleeping and when my sister checked on her, due to her not talking as much in her sleep, my sister realized that she had no pulse. I am grateful that it was peaceful and that she is no longer in pain or suffering. I wish that we had more time and that chemo could have been tried, but at the same time chemo could have always prolonged the suffering.
Dad is having Mom cremated and will be taking her back to Hawaii, which is what she had wanted. As for a service, I will let you know when we figure it out. We are still trying to cope with every thing and try to figure things out.
Thank you for all the prayers and good thoughts through it all.
-Sachi
Sachi, I am so sorry to hear about your mom's passing. Please take care and let us know if you need anything.
ReplyDeleteWe have lost a beautiful friend. Her cheerfulness and positive energy will sorely be missed. Please know that she was loved and cherished by all she touched.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry to read this. Sandy smiled at everyone she met and I smile at remembering her. Bonnie
ReplyDeleteWe are so sadden to hear that you and your family has lost such a sweet and kind lady with the most positive attitude in the world. My prayers go out to you and your family. Tell your dad we miss him at school and we are so sorry he lost the love of his life. She will dearly be missed.
ReplyDeleteTo the Nakamura Family, I am so sorry that you have lost a most wonderful wife, mom, and grandma. She loved and spoke of all of you so often and enjoyed showing us pictures. We will always remember her smile and kindness. Please let me know how I can help.
ReplyDeleteOh, Mas, Mari and Sachi...I am so very sorry and so very sad. Sandra gave so much to everyone. She was the teacher I want for every child and the friend I will always cherish. Our hearts are heavy with her passing.
ReplyDeleteMas, Mari, Sachi, and Brian: There are no words that describe the sadness I feel on the loss of Sandra. She was such a strong, beautiful, happy and loving woman. She was my inspiration for so many things; not only working with children and adults, but in living life. Love to all of you. May you know the peace that passes understanding, and know how many lives she touched in such a profound way. Love to you all.
ReplyDeleteMay she rest in peace. She was always and will always be a teacher to me. I learned so many things from her. As a mother, she taught me to be patient with my children. I loved how every day was a learning experience.
ReplyDeleteTo Mas, Mari, Sachi, Brian and family, many prayers of support and strength from Ana Lisa and family.
~~~Just breathe~~~
Dearest Mas, Sachi, Mari, and Brian. I am so deeply sorry to hear of your Mom's passing. She was such a great joy to be around and I admire how SO much she loved her family. She is an inspiration to everyone who wants to be a teacher. My prayers are with you. Love to you All.
ReplyDeleteI'm at a loss for words, but wanted to share my condolences to Sandra's dear family. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
ReplyDeleteDear Nakamura Family, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. I feel the loss deeply, as well. I have only fond, sweet memories of Sandra. Our family is praying for you at this difficult time. Tabitha
ReplyDelete